Freestyle sessions provide practice ice for beginner to advanced figure skaters and their coaches.
- All skaters and coaches must register online for sessions in advance and check in upon arrival.
- Purchases are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable.
- Registration closes a half hour before the scheduled end time or when the session fills.
- Never enter or remain on the ice during resurfacing.
- Pay attention to other skaters.
- Never cut off a skater in the middle of a jump or spin.
- Unless skating your program, spins should be done in the center of the ice.
- Only coaches and skaters that are actively skating may be in the player boxes during Freestyle.
- Parents and skaters not skating must remain in common spectator areas, may not stand in rink doorways and may not be in the player boxes.
- Skaters and coaches must wear athletic, training or performance apparel.
- Only coaches that have been granted permission by the Skating Director may teach private lessons during Figure Freestyle.
- Skaters in a lesson have the right of way.
- Coaches must accommodate and respect all skaters on the ice.
- The Manager on Duty may impose additional restrictions or prohibit a lesson.
Learn to Skate
Learn to skate is provided by Iowa Figure Skating Academy.
Please contact them directly with any questions or concerns at dmfigureskating.com.